Following Tuesday’s contests we now have a better sense of where the 2016 race for the White House is heading. Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton hold strong leads, with Sen. [crscore]Marco Rubio[/crscore] leaving the race, and Sen. Bernie Sanders seeming to keep the fight going all the way to the convention.
1. Hillary Clinton: 1,139 delegates, plus an additional 467 superdelegates
2. Bernie Sanders: 825 delegates, plus an additional 26 superdelegates
The nominee must win 2,383 delegates.
1. Donald Trump: 673 delegates
2. [crscore]Ted Cruz[/crscore]: 411 delegates
4. John Kasich: 143 delegates
The nominee must win 1,237 delegates.