1. FBI to investigate Hillary Clinton on Saturday
2. If the Clinton-Lynch meeting was innocent, why did the FBI order no photos, no phones?
3. Jonathan Capehart asks Loretta Lynch the tough questions
4. “Flashback: Obama, Clinton demanded Bush AG recusal to avoid ‘appearance of conflict'”
5. Gunmen are holding hostages in Dhaka, Bangladesh
6. Why Trump should pick Newt Gingrich for VP
7. Josh King discusses his new book, Off Script: An Advance Mans Guide to White House Stagecraft, Campaign Spectacle, and Political Suicide
8. “A world in crisis, and no genius in sight”
9. Remembering Alvin Toffler, American writer and futurist
10. “No-gun list? How about a no-abort list?
11. Up to 116 civilians killed by U.S. drone strikes during Obama administration
12. What polls can reveal about race relations
13. John Ziegler on the rise of Trump
14. The 10 best 4th of July firework shows across the country