Stührling is famous for its promise “to uphold the Swiss standards of watchmaking with every timepiece.” As anyone whose ever bought a Swiss watch knows, those standards aren’t cheap. Stührling watches usually costs hundreds and hundreds of dollars. That makes this current deal on this Stührling Symphony pretty unbelievable.
Normally $900, you can get the watch right now for just $150. This Symphony has a perfect 5 out of 5 star customer rating. It’s not clear how long this discount will be available, so you probably want to act now.
Here’s the watch description:
- Round watch with silver skeleton dial featuring gold tone hands, markers, and small seconds subdial at 6 o’clock
- 44mm stainless steel 23K gold tone round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Automatic self-wind movement with analog display
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling: In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
- This watch is powered by the motion of the wearer’s wrist. For first time wear the crown must be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more hours per day, it will work slower than usual or even stop briefly.
A $900 Swiss-style watch for a $150 price? Definitely worth it.
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. We do have partnerships with affiliates, so The Daily Caller may get a small share of the revenue from any purchase.