Breitbart News‘ most infamous tech editor is the subject of a new profile in Bloomberg Businessweek. Just when you didn’t think there was anything new to know about Milo Yiannopoulos, there it is — that time he earned $20K for sex, among other juicy details about him and his opulent life.
The profile is by Joel Stein. Read the full ordeal here.
- He has hair extensions.
- He has a full-time trainer.
- He doesn’t think he’s part of the alt-right movement.
- He admits he might be a sociopath because he says he never felt the emotion of being offended by anything.
- He rejects female Uber drivers. Asians aren’t good drivers either, he says.
- He has a Muslim boyfriend.
- He has not visited his father in 7 years and rarely talks about his mother.
- He doesn’t drink anymore.
- He generally does not employ gay people. He prefers straight, white men (although, as many readily know, he prefers the company of black men romantically).
His bout with prostituting himself happened the last time he was in LA. He said he was paid for sex two nights in a row with the same man.