Black Lives Matter, Privilege, And Bill Clinton The Predator, These Are Malik Obama’s 15 Wildest Tweets From The Past Week
The president’s half-brother has been blowing up Twitter recently with a barrage of pro-Trump messages.
A Muslim from Kenya, Malik Obama endorsed Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump in July due to “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration, according to the New York Post. Since then, he has accumulated 25,000 followers on Twitter and even attended the presidential debate in Las Vegas on Oct. 19 at the Trump campaign’s request.
From dispensing mysterious proverbs to burning Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the president’s half-brother certainly has a lot to say to the world. Read on for the 11 most ridiculous Malik Obama tweets from this past week.
1. When Malik summed up this entire election for us:
2. When Malik summed up immigration:
3. Malik on Mosul:
4. Malik tells the truth for free, unlike Hillary:
5. And reminded everyone about predators:
6. When Malik set Hillary Clinton straight:
7. Malik says it takes a village to make Hillary rich:
8. When Malik was only looking out for the children:
9. When Malik had this genius idea:
10. When Malik did not like certain frog pictures:
11. Malik watches CNN, but only in airports:
12. Malik addresses locker room talk:
13. Malik refuses to be humiliated as head of the Obama family:
14. Forget ‘white privilege,’ how about American privilege:
15. Oh Malik. How we love you.
Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.