You Can Donate To Hillary In Honor Of Bin Laden, But Not Chris Stevens
Hillary Clinton’s campaign website allows potential donors to make their donations in honor of famous dictators, but not slain Libyan ambassador Chris Stevens and other individuals linked to Clinton scandals.
A page on Clinton’s campaign website allows people to name an “honoree” for a donation to her campaign. The page lets people name almost anything as an honoree, from a specific person to a group to a concept.
Unsurprisingly, a lot of honorees are disqualified, such as donations in honor of the n-word, “faggot,” and Adolf Hitler.
But the page also prevents people from donating in honor of individuals like Libyan ambassador Chris Stevens (killed at Benghazi).
- Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich, whose death conspiracy theorists link to Clinton
- Deputy White House counsel Vince Foster, whose suicide is also considered a possible murder by Clinton conspiracy theorists
- Anthony Weiner, whose sexting habits have caused unpleasant complications for Clinton’s campaign
- Paula Jones, who accused Bill Clinton of raping her
- Monica Lewinsky
- All other Benghazi victims: Tyrone Woods, Sean Smith, and Glen Doherty
On the other hand, the filter does allow many dictators, terrorists, and objectionable concepts to be honored. The Daily Caller News Foundation successfully cleared the filter with the following:
- Joseph Stalin
- ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (also ISIS itself)
- Joseph Kony
- Jerry Sandusky
- Osama bin Laden
- Donald Trump
Send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact email@example.com.