To say people love this speaker is an understatement. The many customers who have purchased this normally $100 speaker haven’t been shy about how much they love it: There have been just shy of 20,000 reviews, and nearly three-quarters give the OontZ Angle 3 a perfect 5 out of 5 stars. That is not a rating you dole out lightly.
Whenever you don’t have to pay $100 for something that normally costs $100, that is always a good thing. Especially when the product is so good you would be willing to spend $100 on it in the first place.
Need more info? Here’s the product description:
The OontZ Angle 3 is Custom Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks – An industry trusted brand for over 35 years, to deliver the critical features you’re looking for in a portable Bluetooth speaker:
• High quality, loud stereo sound
• Rich, deep bass
• IPX5 water resistant
• 2200 mAh battery for up to 7 hours of playtime
• Built-In Mic for Hands-Free Speakerphone
• Cool, stylish design
What makes it so much better?
EXCELLENT SOUND AND VOLUME
• Two precision acoustic drivers provide very loud, distortion-free stereo sound in exceptionally high quality
• Passive bass radiator delivers punchy bass for a perfect blend of crisp highs, strong mids and deep lows; stand speaker on its side when playing bass heavy music to prevent it from moving around
• Power packed with loud sound to entertain and fill any room, outdoor gathering, picnic and pool party
• IPX5 Water Resistant pushes the boundaries of portability so you can bring your OontZ Angle 3 to the beach, pool and in the shower
• Your go to compact speaker: weighs only 9 ounces and just over 5 inches long to fit in your backpack, purse, suitcase or travel bag
• 2200 mAh battery with 7 hour battery life on a single charge for taking on the go
• Lightweight sturdy design with no sharp edges or corners and fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
• Connect over Bluetooth in just a few seconds to pair with your device up to 33 unobstructed feet away
It’s unclear how long this speaker will be discounted for this low price, so now is for sure the time to act.
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. We do have partnerships with affiliates, so The Daily Caller may get a small share of the revenue from any purchase.