It is Amazon Prime Day, which means there are deals on deals on deals. (Check out our running list here). As far as savings go, there’s not much better you can do than over 80 percent off a baby carrier. Especially one that you can wear in 10 different ways. Saving nearly $130 is always a positive!
Check out the product description:
- THIS CARRIER IS SO COMFY-The CYLEN baby carrier has a soft head cover and ventilated mesh that keeps your young one cool during summer months. It also has a super soft, 100% cotton hood, designed without any harmful substances to avoid harming the baby’s delicate skin.
- FLEXIBILITY-The CYLEN baby carrier provides 10 different kinds of uses including carry positions such as kangaroo, back, front and two hip seat spots. The carrier also has storage pockets that can hold cell phones, keys and other small items while on the move.
- ERGONOMIC & COMFORTABLE-Parents experience a stress free cradling experience because the CYLEN carrier rests on the shoulder, waist and abdomen with padded and adjustable waist straps (68cm – 110cm), lower back support and soft material for cushioning. The carrier distributes weight evenly, accommodating a range of 3.6-12 kilos (8 – 26 pounds).
- EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN-It is soft, lightweight, and versatile and provides great comfort for you and the baby. In addition, it is entirely hand-made by a boutique that has been operational for over 3 decades
- EXCELLENCE-The CYLEN carrier is not just another baby carrier from a brand that designs cheap knock-offs which will soon fail. The designer makes CYLEN carriers from top quality, 100% organic cotton material with a 1-year product guarantee.
The top reviewer puts it as such in a review titled “I absolutely love this carrier“:
I absolutely love this carrier! The seat is awesome! My husband commented on how many times I’ve said I love the seat lol It’s very sturdy and I feel my baby is safe when she’s in the carrier. The first time I used it I had people asking me about it.
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at email@example.com.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. This is a sponsor