TheDC Newsroom: Sessions Doubles Down, AP Misrepresents FBI Stats [VIDEO]
It’s Tuesday, November 14, 2017, and this is The Daily Caller Newsroom.
Here’s what’s on today’s docket:
Attorney General Jeff Sessions testified before the House Judiciary Committee today and asserted that he has never lied during a hearing. (RELATED: Sessions States He Never Lied Under Oath)
- Democrats sent a letter to Sessions before the hearing about supposed inconsistencies in his past testimonies
- Sessions argued that the chaotic nature of the Trump campaign caused him to possibly forget conversations or visits that he was being asked about
- “I will not accept and reject accusations that I ever lied under oath,” Sessions said.
The Associated Press reported on the FBI’s 2016 hate crime statistics without mentioning the massive rise in anti-white hate crimes. (RELATED: AP Doesn’t Mention Rise In Hate Crimes Against Whites)
- The AP also claimed an increase in anti-black hate crimes, when actually there were three fewer anti-black hate crimes in 2016 than in 2015.
- President Donald Trump is at least partially blamed for the rise in total hate crimes despite no provable link in his rhetoric and these crimes.
- Of course, none of this reporting ever mentions the ridiculous number of hoaxed hate crimes that have come out over the past year.
You can always count on us to hold the media accountable for their bias and fake news.