It’s Wednesday, November 15, 2017, and this is The Daily Caller Newsroom.
Here’s what we discussed today:
President Donald Trump Wanted A ‘Thank You’ From UCLA Players
- Trump secured the release of three UCLA basketball players after they were arrested in China for shoplifting and possibly facing a 10 year sentence. (RELATED: Trump Asks Whether UCLA Basketball Players Will Thank Him For Avoiding Chinese Prison)
- He tweeted, “Do you think the three UCLA Basketball Players will say thank you President Trump? They were headed for 10 years in jail”
- Later on Wednesday, the players indeed did apologize for their actions and thanked Donald Trump. (RELATED: UCLA Basketball Players Thank Trump After He Wondered If They Would)
Will President Trump Address Roy Moore Allegations?
- Donald Trump has not yet addressed the sexual misconduct allegations against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore.
- Moore has been accused of sexual misconduct with teenage girls while he was a grown man.
- Some have floated the idea of replacing Moore on the ballot or encouraging Attorney General Jeff Sessions to run in his place, but Sessions reportedly has no interest.
- Moore’s attorney questioned an accuser’s claim in a press conference Wednesday over a yearbook signature. (RELATED: Moore’s Attorney Questions Whether Yearbook Signature Is Real)
Tune in to The Daily Caller for excellent reporting on politics, world news, and entertainment, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.