Another episode of TheDC Newsroom is here, and it’s as spicy as ever.
Illegal Immigration Decreases Under Trump
- Host Vince Coglianese spoke to Daily Caller News Foundation reporter Will Racke about the changes in illegal immigration under President Trump.
- Border arrests fell to their lowest level since 1971 under President Trump, indicating decreased levels of illegal immigration. (RELATED: Border Apprehensions Plunge, Interior Arrests Surge In Trump’s First Year)
- Interior immigration arrests also increased 25 percent from last year, showing the heightened level of immigration enforcement.
Trump Lifts Michelle Obama’s Ban On Chocolate Milk
- Daily Caller reporter Benny Johnson spoke to Coglianese about the Trump administration’s reversal of food guidelines for public school cafeterias that banned chocolate milk. (RELATED: Trump Erases Another Tasty Part Of Obama’s Legacy. Got Milk, Michelle?)
- Coglianese declared the decision “the great chocolate milk decree” adding, “even our school lunches need sex appeal, and the Trump administration realizes that.”