This deal combines the Daily Dealer’s two favorite things when it comes to vacuums: cordless vacuums and the Hoover brand. As we’ve written before, “Hoover is to vacuums what Coca-Cola is to soda pop or Budweiser to beer. Hoover is the industry standard, and I’ll trust any vacuum the company makes to get the job done.”
And you know the other thing I like about vacuum cleaners? When they are nearly $100 off. This one is $90 off today – a savings of 45 percent. This is the perfect buy if you need a new vacuum cleaner.
This is one of the first ever stick vacuums with Hoover’s patented WindTunnel Technology. And it is powered by an interchangeable 18-volt Lithium Ion battery.
Here are some of the other features, as Hoover describes them:
- Powered Brushroll with WindTunnel Technology: “Lift deep down dirt from carpet to hard floors.”
- Intuitive Power Controls: “Conveniently positioned where they should be – right at your fingertips.”
- Battery Fuel Gauge: “Instantly see how much battery Linx has left.”
- Edge Cleaning Bristles: “Edge-to-edge cleaning gives you closer access to walls and corners.”
- Wide Cleaning Path: “Cover more surface area and shorten cleaning time.”
- Bottom Release Dirt Cup: “Get a hassle-free clean up without getting your hands dirty.”
The best feature, of course, is that you can save nearly a hundred dollars if you buy it today.
WATCH Mrs. Doubtfire Dance With A Vacuum Cleaner:
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. We do have partnerships with affiliates, so The Daily Caller may get a small share of the revenue from any purchase.