The Western Hollywood City Council will vote on removing President Trump’s “Walk of Fame” star on Monday night.
His star, which was unveiled back in 2007, has been destroyed twice in recent months and has been the site of multiple brawls within the same timeframe. (RELATED: Fight: Youtuber Tries To Document The Harassment Trump Supporters Face, And Gets Viciously Attacked)
“The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump’s star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country,” it says on the agenda for the meeting, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The proposal cited the following reasons for introducing the vote:
- The president’s treatment of women
- The separation of children at the border
- His denial of findings from the U.S. intel community about Russian inference
- His denial of climate change
- His treatment of transgender individuals
- Plans to divert funds from the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program
Many people demanded Bill Cosby’s star be removed after the comedian was found guilty of three counts of aggravated indecent assault. At the time, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce said they would not get rid of it because they don’t remove stars over public backlash.