Here Are The Latest Heisman Odds. One Player Is Way Ahead
The latest Heisman Trophy odds were released by Bovada and the person at the top should come as no surprise.
As he has been all season, Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa is the runaway favorite to take home the most prestigious individual award in all of sports. (RELATED: The Latest Heisman Odds Are Out. One Player Is A Heavy Favorite)
The rest of the odds are as follows:
- Tua Tagovailoa (QB-Alabama) (-500)
- Kyler Murray (QB-Oklahoma) (+350)
- Will Grier (QB-West Virginia) (+200)
- Dwyane Haskins (QB-Ohio State) (+3300)
- Garnder Minshew (QB-Washington State) (+500)
- Travis Etienne (RB-Clemson) (+10000)
- Trevor Lawrence (QB-Clemson) (+10000)
So there you have it. Following a six touchdown performance against Auburn, Tua is still at the top.
Tua went off for 6 TD’s against Auburn. ???????????? pic.twitter.com/9BtIFdDUfr
— House of Highlights (@HoHighlights) November 25, 2018
Despite the emerging narrative from the national media that Sooners’ quarterback Kyler Murray is hot on Tua’s tail, Las Vegas still has the Crimson Tide quarterback well out in front, and it will take a miracle for anybody else to take home the award.