Entertainment

A Real Housewife Rushed To The Hospital And Almost Died From This Freak Accident 

(Photo by Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images for 20th Century Fox)

Jena Greene Reporter

One of the biggest stars of “The Real Housewives Of New York” had a scary brush with death on Sunday afternoon.

Bethenny Frankel, 48, was visiting the Boston, Massachusetts area over the weekend when she had an allergic reaction to a bowl of fish soup. Frankel reportedly has a very rare allergy that could put her in the grave if she’s exposed to the ingredient.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Pink Carpet #VSFS2018

A post shared by Bethenny Frankel (@bethennyfrankel) on

Frankel, who explained the terrifying incident on Twitter to her fans Monday night, said she “was unconscious” for 15 minutes. (RELATED: Bethenny Frankel’s Boyfriend Found Dead At Trump Tower)

“I couldn’t talk, see, thought I had a stroke & dying,” the reality star wrote, adding that if she had waited five minutes more she’d be dead.

The Blast obtained the 911 audio call for Frankel. You can listen to it here.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

Thank you to everyone who has been here since the very beginning #TBT

A post shared by Bethenny Frankel (@bethennyfrankel) on

Frankel also thanked Newton Wellesley Hospital and called it “the best hospital I have ever been to.”

Fortunately, Frankel has now been released and is expected to make a full recovery.

Follow Jena on Twitter