Looking for a classic gift that shows you care? You simply can’t go wrong with a stuffed teddy bear. Lucky for you, Amazon is currently having a sale on a variety of stuffed teddy bear options and the Daily Dealer has taken the liberty of covering all of the best deals we could find! If you want to browse all of the options for yourself, feel free to click here, but if you are having trouble deciding or want to be pointed in the right direction, here are some suggestions:
- If your significant-other tends to prefer realism over some of the more cartoon-like designs out on the market, this Vermont-inspired teddy bear design might be right for you. Normally $30, save 25 percent on this 18 inch soft friend that comes in almond brown, cinnamon brown, and even earl grey!
- Let your special someone know that you didn’t just pick out any old teddy bear. These customized teddy bears are styled out in an adorable t-shirt that proclaims your love to your admired with their name! These bears also include a lifetime warranty that will replace or mend your new cuddly buddy if he or she sustains any damage.
- Why choose between flowers or a teddy bear? These teddy bears come bearing an adorable miniature-sized bouquet of roses and for a limited time you can pick one up for 25% off.
- Go big or go home! These life-sized bears come in sizes of 3-feet, 4-feet, or even 6-feet, providing the perfect replacement cuddle buddy for whenever you can’t be around. They can even be customized with a special message for that personal touch!
- Finally, if you think the classic bear design is overdone, consider picking up this cute stuffed monkey to show off your fun side. If monkey’s aren’t your thing, you can also pick up a stuffed puppy, kitten, koala, fox, lion or even a panda!
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. We have partnerships with affiliates, so The Daily Caller may get a small share of the revenue from any purchase.