Welcome to July. It’s officially summer and we are well into grilling season. How are your tools holding up? While the grill is your most important asset for cooking outdoors, a good grill brush is probably second. The right tool keeps your grill clean and your food healthier. Check your brush periodically and replace it when it shows wear and tear or if it becomes difficult to clean. I researched the best brushes out there. Here is a list of the Seven Best Grill Brushes Of 2019 (So Far). The options have been assessed on functionality, durability, price, product guarantees, and other online grill brush reviews. Each item is a best seller and is marked as Amazon’s Choice in at least one category. Treat yourself to a new brush and fire up the barbecue this weekend. Happy Grilling!
1. The Weber 3-sided Grill Brush is Amazon’s number one best-selling grill brush. With over 1,900 reviews, it maintains a 4.7 out 5-star rating. The wide stainless steel brush allows users to clean large and small surfaces quickly and efficiently. The short sides of the brush are effective for tending to edges and dislodged debris between the grates of your grill. It measures 12 x 0.8 x 1.2 inches and weighs 12.2 ounces. Thick bristles make this tool wear resistant. Plus, the ergonomic handle gives you control and leverage for optimum cleaning. Recent reviewers call it the “best grill cleaner.” They also say it “works perfectly,” “takes stuck-on stuff off of your grill,” and has an “excellent shape for grill scraping.” The product retails for $10.99, but Amazon has it on sale now for $8.99
2. The Grillart Grill Brush and Scraper is Amazon’s Choice for Grill Brush. This product is a 3 in 1 tool. The woven stainless steel brush has a unique design. It measures 18 x 3 x 4 inches and weighs 12.6 ounces. According to the manufacturer, it is an improved design over last year’s best-selling tool. It has a 360 degree rotating mechanism and a reinforced handle that has users cleaning their grills five times faster than other brushes. It is recommended for all grill types: gas, charcoal, smoker, porcelain, infrared, even Foreman grills. The company is so sure you will love it, they offer a 100% money back guarantee. This Grillart product has over 1,000 customer with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars. Comments include “artfully cleans perfectly!” “awesome,” and “great tool to have.” Grillart tops most online lists for best grill brushes this year. This tool lists for $16.97 on Amazon.
3. The Alpha Grillers Grill Brush is Amazon’s third best selling grill brush. They denote it as the best cleaner for pit barbecues. It made every list for best grill brushes out there right now. The durable tool measures 17.5 x 3 x 3.5 inches and it is lighter than the other tools weighing only 11.2 ounces. It contains ultra heavy duty rustproof stainless steel bristles that are incredibly effective on all grilling surfaces. Not sold? No worries. The company offers a 100% lifetime money back guarantee. You can’t beat that on any product! With about 1,600 reviews, the tool rates 4.7 out of 5 stars. Purchasers say it is a “powerful brush,” “highly recommended,” and “the best yet.” Amazon sells the Alpha Grillers brush for $10.97.
4. The Best BBQ Grill Brush also attained Amazon Choice status. The Best brand tool measures 17.9 X 5.9 X 2.2 inches and is another lightweight at 11.2 ounces. Like the others, it works on all grilling surfaces and is built to last. The tool is 3 brushes in one. The woven steel design and extra torque provides re-enforcement. Per Best, this brush will not bend or break. Like Alpha Grillers, the Best company offers a lifetime full refund guarantee. With over 1,200 reviews, the product maintains a 4.6 out of 5-star rating. Recent purchasers state the “bristles are very stiff,” “it’s awesome for scraping food,” and it is an “excellent product.” This is the least expensive option. Amazon sells the brush for $6.90.
5. The Kona Safe/Clean Grill Brush is Amazon’s Choice for Non-Bristle Brushes. Kona is a renowned name in grill brushes. Their 360 Clean model tops many brush lists. This model is a popular best-selling alternative for those who want the Kona brand without the sharp edged bristles. The brush is made from hard-wired stainless steel that is wound and curled around the head of the brush, ensuring no lost bristles. This is considered the latest design in grilling accessories and it is praised for it’s safety. The design makes it 125% more rigid than conventional brushes. The wires are 100% rust resistant and it is safe to use on all grilling surfaces. Kona offers a 10 year warranty on all of their products. It measures 17.5 X 4 X 10 inches and weighs 12 ounces. Purchasers refer to it as a “good alternative for safely cleaning grill,” and state “it really does the job.” With over 2,300 reviews, the product maintains a 4 out of 5-star rating. Lists for$19.95
6. Grillaholics Essentials is Amazon’s Choice for Brass Grill Brushes. Unlike traditional alternatives, the Grillaholics product is made from heavy duty stainless brass which has been triple machine tested to meet the highest safety standards. It is safe to use on all grilling surfaces. Additionally, according to the manufacturer, their brass brush is 50% stronger and lasts 25% longer than their stainless steel counterparts. It is one of the largest brushes at 18 X 4 X 2.6 inches, weighing 13.6 ounces. The product has over 600 reviews with a 4.5 out of 5 star rating. Recent reviewers call it a “tough brush,” and “very sturdy.” They state it “works better than any wire brush they have used on a grill in the past.” The product lists for $19.95 and comes with a lifetime money back guarantee.
7. The iDo Care Wire Grill Brush is Amazon’s Choice for infrared grill brushes. The rigid construction ensures no more bending or weakening when scrubbing tough, burnt on grime. Per the iDo company, it is 60% more rigid than other traditional grill brushes. They promise their stainless steel bristles will never break off and they back it up with a 100% money back guarantee. It measures 16.8 x 5.2 x 1.3 inches and weighs 13.6 ounces. A perfectly angled head allows 360 degree access to simultaneously clean the top and bottom of the grates. It also includes a hang loop on the handle for easy storage on your grill hook. The tool has a 4.8 out of 5 rating. Consumers state it has a “solid build,” and is “good for iron grates.” Others remarked it was a “great product and easy to use.” One purchasers claimed they also used it to clean around the top of their swimming pool. The item sells for $12.59.
Have a suggestion for a cool product or great deal that you think Daily Caller readers need to know about? Email the Daily Dealer at email@example.com.
The Daily Caller is devoted to showing you things that you’ll like or find interesting. We do have partnerships with affiliates, so The Daily Caller may get a small share of the revenue from any purchase.