Comedian Chris D’Elia’s team reportedly released emails from the girls who have accused him of unwanted sexual advances.
The released emails come after D’Elia denied “knowingly” pursuing underage girls online, according to a report published Wednesday by Page Six. The comedian’s team claimed the emails show a fuller picture, the outlet reported.
The emails released to the outlet including messages between D’Elia and Clara Schaller. Schaller originally shared messages where D’Elia told her he wanted to have “naked sex” with her in 2012. D’Elia’s released emails showed D’Elia asking for her age.
“How old are you?” D’Elia allegedly asked.
“12,” she reportedly first responded.
“Answerrrrr,” he then said, to which she responded, “24?”
Schaller claimed she was 17 at the time of the exchange. D’Elia reportedly asked her for pictures and continued the conversation before asking for her age. (RELATED: Comedian Chris D’Elia Claims He ‘Never Knowingly Pursued Underage’ Girls After Accusations Surface On Twitter)
The comedian’s team included an email between D’Elia and Colleen Riley, who claimed the comedian asked her to “make out” with him when she was 16 years old. D’Elia’s released emails show his response.
— colleen✨???? (@colleenriley42) June 17, 2020
“Oh sh*t. I thought you were at my [standup] show,” D’Elia reportedly said. “Gotta be 18 [to get into that] at least. My bad. Bye.”
The team also released an October 2019 email from Simone Rossi, who accused D’Elia of grooming her at the age of 16.
“I’m 21 now and [down to f*ck],” Rossi’s email to D’Elia reportedly said. The comedian’s team claimed he did not respond.
so chris d’elia’s team thought the smartest move for them was to confirm & admit that the rocketmail email was really his just so they could release an email i sent when joking around with a friend that essentially proves he had in fact previously spoken to me when i was underage
— simoné (@girlpowertbh) June 25, 2020
“I know I have said and done things that might have offended people during my career, but I have never knowingly pursued any underage women at any point.” Chris goes on in the statement to say, “All of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me.”
“That being said, I really am truly sorry,” the comedian added. “I was a dumb guy who ABSOLUTELY let myself get caught up in my lifestyle. That’s MY fault. I own it. I’ve been reflecting on this for some time now and I promise I will continue to do better.”