Welcome to the Thursday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking about Deshaun Watson speaking with the FBI, Max Kellerman might leave “First Take,” Aaron Rodgers was “50/50” on retiring, Ron Rivera thinks taunting should stop to protect young players, the NCAA is investigating Nebraska and Scott Frost, Nick Saban is very aware of how much money he makes for Alabama and “Ozark” isn’t done shooting.
Let’s jump right in!
- Deshaun Watson’s Lawyer Confirms The QB Spoke With The FBI. Here’s What Fans Need To Know
- ESPN Star Max Kellerman Might Be Leaving ‘First Take.’ Will Anyone Be Sad To See Him Go?
- Aaron Rodgers Reveals How Close He Came To Retiring. Fans Won’t Be Happy
- Ron Rivera Gives Bizarre Justification For The NFL Cracking Down On Taunting
- REPORT: Nebraska And Scott Frost Are Under NCAA Investigation. Will The Cornhuskers Fire Him?
- ‘Making More Money’: Nick Saban Prints Cash For Alabama, And He’s Very Aware Of That Fact
- Ozark’ Fans Get Bad News About When Season Four Will Likely Be Released
Thanks for spending another week with “The David Hookstead Show” and make sure to check back Monday for a new episode. In the meantime, have an outstanding Friday and weekend!