Welcome to the Tuesday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking about America leaving Afghanistan, the future of dating in America looks very dark, couple sends out an invoice to people who skipped their wedding, ESPN’s FPI favors Wisconsin against Penn State, Scott Frost makes embarrassing claim about being unprepared against Illinois, people want Arizona State to change their mascot, Tony Dungy is against the NFL embracing gambling, “Ozark” will wrap filming October and Monica might have an unexpected fate in “Yellowstone.”
Let’s get started!
- Last American Troops Leave Afghanistan
- Dating App Survey Paints A Dark Future For Relationships In America. What Is Wrong With People?
- Couple Sends Out Expensive Invoices To People Who Didn’t Show Up To Their Wedding
- Will Wisconsin Beat Penn State Week One? Here’s Who ESPN Expects To Walk Away With A Win
- ‘When They Lined Up’: Scott Frost Makes Embarrassing Claim About Losing To Illinois. Fans Should Be Furious
- Petition Demands Arizona State Drop The Sun Devils Mascot. Are People Way Too Sensitive?
- Remember NFL Coach Tony Dungy? He’s Not Happy The League Is Embracing Sports Gambling
- ‘Ozark’ Season 4 Gets A Huge Update. Here’s What Fans Need To Know
- Did An Unexpected ‘Yellowstone’ Character Die At The End Of Season Three? Two Pictures Provide Huge Clues
Thanks for tuning in for another episode of “The David Hookstead Show.” Make sure to check back Wednesday for another new episode!