Welcome to the Wednesday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking about Daniel Craig’s comments about how James Bond shouldn’t be a woman, college football is putting up gigantic ratings, Deion Sanders doesn’t want the USC job, there’s an alcohol shortage in America, guy goes viral for awesome response to women potentially asking their boyfriends to do push-ups and a new “Yellowstone” season four preview is out.
Let’s jump in.
- Should The Next James Bond Be A Woman? Daniel Craig Makes His Feelings Crystal Clear
- The TV Ratings For College Football Are Through The Roof. The Numbers Will Make The Pro-Lockdown Crowd Melt Down
- Deion Sanders Reveals If He Wants To Coach USC. Will Anyone Believe Him?
- There’s Reportedly An Alcohol Shortage In America. Is It Time To Panic?
- Guy Goes Viral For Incredible Reaction To Women Potentially Asking Their Boyfriends To Do Push-Ups
- Intense New ‘Yellowstone’ Season 4 Preview Will Have Your Heart Racing
- Do My Parents Approve Of My Promoting “F**k Joe Biden” Chants?
As always, thanks for tuning in for a new episode of “The David Hookstead Show,” and make sure to check back Thursday for the final regular episode of the week. Also, if you haven’t watched my interview with Tim Kennedy yet, you can check it out below!