Welcome to the Tuesday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re discussing college football games not being superspreader events, Nick Rolovich getting fired for not being vaccinated, fans continue to chant “F**k Joe Biden,” Nick Saban reveals injury suffered against Texas A&M, Ed Orgeron reportedly brought women and their kids to LSU practices, Jimbo Fisher addresses LSU speculation, former Air Force officer claims UFO disabled nuclear missiles and I pranked a scam caller with a “Yellowstone” story.
Let’s jump in.
- Are Packed College Football Stadiums Superspreader Events? The Pro-Lockdown Crowd Won’t Like The Data
- Major College Football Coach Gets Fired For Refusing To Get Vaccinated
- College Football Fans Unleash Thunderous ‘F**k Joe Biden’ Chant, Baseball Fans Chant ‘Let’s Go Brandon’
- Nick Saban Reveals Injury He Suffered When Texas A&M Fans Rushed The Field. His Reaction Is Unreal
- Ed Orgeron Reportedly Brought His Girlfriends To Practice And Let Their Kids Do One Hilarious Thing
- Jimbo Fisher Reveals If He’s Interested In The LSU Job. Will Anyone Believe His Comments?
- Former Military Officer Claims He Witnessed A UFO Disable Multiple Nuclear Missiles
- AUDIO: David Hookstead Responds To Person Posing As A Federal Agent With Epic ‘Yellowstone’ Story
As always, thanks for tuning in and make sure to check back Wednesday for another episode!