Welcome to the Thursday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking about Henry Ruggs allegedly being highly-intoxicated and speeding at the time of his fatal car crash, the Raiders have sent him packing, Aaron Rodgers is out against the Chiefs because of COVID-19, he reportedly wanted an alternate kind of treatment to count as being vaccinated, the Browns reportedly tell Odell Beckham Jr. to stay home, Nebraska hasn’t made a decision on Scott Frost’s future, Instagram model allegedly helps her mom escape prison, Pizza Hut apologizes for the words on its ketchup bottles and “Yellowstone” is back Sunday.
Let’s jump right in!
- NFL Team Drops The Hammer On Star Player Accused Of Killing A Woman While Driving Under The Influence
- NFL Star Accused Of Killing A Woman Was Allegedly Incredibly Intoxicated At The Time Of The Crash
- Unvaccinated Aaron Rodgers Reportedly Wanted ‘Alternate Treatment’ To Count As Being Vaccinated
- Odell Beckham Jr.’s Status With The Browns Gets A Huge Update. Prepare For Fans To Be Very Upset
- Will Nebraska Fire Scott Frost? The Program’s President Shines A Light On The Subject
- Instagram Model Accused Of Helping Her Mother Escape Prison. Should America Send SEAL Team 6 To Rescue Her?
- Pizza Hut Apologizes For The Words On Its Ketchup Bottles. Did The Company Do Anything Wrong?
- Yellowstone Starts Sunday
Thanks for tuning in for another episode and make sure to check back for the week ten college football special.