Welcome to the Monday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking about Kyle Rittenhouse’s trial nearing an end, Jon Gruden is suing the NFL, college football fans continue to chant “F**k Joe Biden,” Nick Saban has an all-time great meltdown while up by 53 points, Texas has become a joke of a football program, Wisconsin blows out Northwestern and we’re favored by 10 against Nebraska, the latest “Yellowstone” episode is great, the show’s premiere put up unreal viewership numbers and “Mayor of Kingstown” is awesome.
Let’s jump in!
- Kyle Rittenhouse’s Trial Is Nearing An End
- Jon Gruden Is Suing The NFL. Here’s What We Know
- College Football Fans Break Out Into Thunderous ‘F**k Joe Biden’ Chant
- Nick Saban Flips Out While Winning By 53 Points. The Video Is Pure Football Porn
- Texas Has Become A Humiliating Joke Of A Football Team
- Wisconsin Earns Another Massive Win. Can Anyone Stop The Badgers?
- Wisconsin Is A Big Favorite Against Nebraska. Will The Badgers Roll?
- ‘Send Me To Heaven’: The Latest ‘Yellowstone’ Death Has Fans Speechless
- ‘Yellowstone’ Season Four Gets Absurd TV Ratings. The Numbers Are Proof America Loves The Hit Show
- There’s One Sinister TV Show From The Creator Of ‘Yellowstone’ Everyone Needs To Watch ASAP
As always, thanks for tuning in and make sure to check back Tuesday for a new episode!