Simone Biles is BACK! (Well, kind of)
U.S. Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles deleted her Twitter account recently, eliminating the almost two million followers she had. That said, she’s still posting on Instagram after her failed verbal battle against OutKick’s Riley Gaines regarding transgender (biological male) athletes in female sports.
“Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive,” posted the gold medalist Monday on her Instagram Story.
Granted, the post from Biles could be a random message of motivation, but it could be connected to her beef against Gaines after she personally attacked her. (RELATED: Simone Biles Appears To Delete Twitter Account After Transgender Beef With Riley Gaines)
Earlier in June, Gaines posted on Twitter about a transgender-led high school softball team in Minnesota that won the state championship. Not long after, Biles decided to go after Gaines, and in completely random fashion at that.
Biles blasted Gaines as “truly sick” and said that she should be “uplifting the trans community” prior to saying to Gaines that she should also “bully someone your own size,” adding that it “would ironically be a male.”
In response, Gaines stated, “This is actually so disappointing. It’s not my job or the job of any woman to figure out how to include men in our spaces. You can uplift men stealing championships in women’s sports with YOUR platform. Men don’t belong in women’s sports and I say that with my full chest.”
Gaines went on to railroad Biles to win the beef.
First Simone Biles ditches her 2020 Olympic teammates, then X.
Once a quitter, always a quitter. pic.twitter.com/GH573j3mwg— Carissa (@njoyzgrl81) June 23, 2025
Hmm … what do y’all think she means, chat?