Topless woman saves neighbors from fire

interns Contributor
Font Size:

An Australian woman saved an apartment block from burning down by contacting firefighters and putting out the blaze herself — all before realising she’d done it topless.

Fitness instructor Tash Bennett had been sunbathing by her local pool at an apartment block in Darwin, when she noticed a nearby palm tree had somehow caught fire.

As ash fell on her, she sprang into action by racing to reception and telling them to contact the fire service, she then sprinted back to the pool where she found a hose and turned it on the tree.
Full story: Woman saves neighbours from fire — realises she’s topless –