1. Kudos to “Morning Joe” for booking our good friend Ed Morrissey on the show. (Watch Ed’s clip here).
3. The DC Examiner’s Joel Gehrke notes that Obama’s virgin voter ad mocks girls who turn down sex because they’re not ‘ready’.
4. Ross Douthat senses Obama’s Aura of Defeat.
5. The Washington Post’s Melinda Henneberger (disclosure: My friend and former editor) has penned a very personal must-read on why ‘Rape shouldn’t be used to score political points.’
6. NHL cancels November games.
7. Conservative blogger Dan Riehl is reportedly very ill. Prayers are appreciated.
— daveweigel (@daveweigel) October 26, 2012
9. Meat Loaf hugs Mitt.