And now for the dumbest part of our week…
There really are dumb questions
5. “Who is Stanley Kubrick?” — Washington Examiner‘s Justin Green.
Humor writer assigns himself to science beat
4. “Why do mosquitoes go for our ears at night? They don’t. We only HEAR them when they’re near our ears.” — WaPo “humor” columnist Gene Weingarten, apparently now a science writer in Jeff Bezo‘s operation.
Yeah, because absolutely no one’s covering this story (sarcasm level: high)
3. “Will mainstream media and Congress wake up re #ebola now that there are reports of suspected cases around DC?” — Breitbart News‘ Matthew Boyle, in a delightful fury of media bias where there is none.
Writer takes a coffee shower
2. “The good thing about spilling coffee on yourself is that you end up smelling like coffee.” — Lee Stranahan, filmmaker and ex-reporter for Breitbart News.
Journo with stomach bug drinks strong coffee
More importantly, has he been tested for Ebola?
1. “Cuz of a stomach bug, i’ve not had a drop of coffee since Monday – til today. I had a cup around 5 this evening. apparently it was strong.” — NBC cameraman Jim Long, founder of Verge New Media — his “side hustle.”