Shit hit the fan in China when a pool full of sewage exploded, injuring 15 people and causing a building to collapse in central China.
A local man decided that burning waste next to the pile of poo was a great idea, despite the pool containing large quantities of the combustible gas methane, according to News24. In what can only be compared to too many Taco Bell burritos, the waste exploded out of the pit after the man lit the fire.
The gaseous blast destroyed one residential building and sent three people to the hospital.
China has seen a massive influx of residents to urban areas, and this massive shift over the last few decades has created crowded cities and the need for quick, cheap housing.