1. Anonymous gay White House reporter explains why Obama gets free pass on “gay lifestyle” wording… and presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee does not. But — head scratcher — why does the gay White House reporter feel he or she must be anonymous about comments that are pretty straightforward (no pun intended)? Read here.
2. Oregon strippers working with pols and lobbyists for safer working conditions… This probably wouldn’t work well in Washington. See here.
3. Australian newspaper calls dead, beloved author “fat.” Things don’t end well. See here.
4. WaPo reporter asseseses Drudge as “powerful” and full of “real influence.” You think he’ll get a Drudge hit? See here.
5. An NYT obit with a most unusual lede… See here.