And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Journo enjoys spin class
5. “Personality-wise, lifestyle-wise, & all other ways-wise, I’m the last person you’d expect to enjoy spin class. Yet so it seems to be.” — Jeff Spross, business correspondent, The Week.
4. “I’m getting a haircut today, finally.” — professional race protestor DeRay Mckesson.
DeRay McKesson loves his blackness
3. “I love my blackness. And yours.” — professional race rioter DeRay McKesson.
Rosie O’Donnell calls Elizabeth Warren a superhero
2. “SUPERHERO Elizabeth Warren Has Had It With ASSWIPE Donald Trump.” — Rosie O’Donnell, professional Donald Trump hater and ex-host of ABC’s “The View. ”
If Wesley Lowery didn’t watch, that’s indicative of an ERA
1. “Above all, I think era of live TV court coverage is to dead. George Zimmerman trial was supposed to be HUGE. I didn’t watch a single moment.” — WaPo racial protest organizer Wesley Lowery in an extremely ME, ME, ME moment.