A man survived being stabbed 10 times by what was described as a group of teenagers in London Tuesday.
A 20-year-old unidentified man survived stabbings by a group of teens in Harrow, north-west London, reported The Guardian. The man was allegedly chased by a group of black teenagers wearing dark clothing before being stabbed. The victim suffered blood loss but non-life-threatening injuries, said Scotland Yard.
“This was a vicious, unprovoked attack on a young male who had been enjoying an evening with friends when he was chased, ambushed and repeatedly stabbed by a group of males for an unknown reason,” said Detective Sargeant Amar Patel, reported BT.
The man remains in serious condition in the hospital, according to the Metropolitan Police.
— Metropolitan Police (@metpoliceuk) January 3, 2018
In the span of 15 hours, three on Dec. 31. and one on January 1., four people were stabbed in London. Six men were arrested for their connection to these stabbings. These attacks pushed the total amount of fatal stabbings in London to 80.
Metropolitan Police Commissioner Cressida Dick blamed the increase of stabbings on budget cuts, reported The Telegraph.
The Daily Caller News Foundation is working hard to balance out the biased American media. For as little as $3, you can help us. Freedom of speech isn’t free. Make a one-time donation to support the quality, independent journalism of TheDCNF. We’re not dependent on commercial or political support and we do not accept any government funding.
Content created by The Daily Caller News Foundation is available without charge to any eligible news publisher that can provide a large audience. For licensing opportunities of our original content, please contact email@example.com.