Facebook security flaw allowed access to Mark Zuckerberg’s private photos
They didn’t patch it before someone snooped around Zuckerberg’s profile and published a (rather boring) album of his photos on image hosting site imgur.
(Some of the photos are already publicly available.)
The flaw originally appeared on a body-building forum, of all places. Here’s how the glitch works:
- Pick someone whose photos you want to view
- Report the person’s profile photo as inappropriate
- Give nudity or pornography as the reason for it being inappropriate
- Check “Help us take action by selecting additional photos to include with your report”
- Right click any other image from the person’s profile and open it in a new tab to view the full image
It looks like Facebook has removed the option of looking at other photos to include in the report.
- Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg And Her Husband Have Done The Impossible
- Sheryl Sandberg Really Doesn’t Like It When Mark Zuckerberg Asks Her This Question
- All Googlers Will Get A Big Bonus This Year Thanks To Google+ Success
Chicago Booth Business Forecast