Feminists Ask Really Dumb Questions On Dates – Here’s What Men Should Ask Women
Feminist website EveryDayFeminism.com recently published a list of questions to ask men while on a first date, and it’s laughably bad.
A few of the questions are:
- What are your thoughts on gender and sexual orientation?
- How do you work to dismantle sexism and misogyny in your life?
- What are your thoughts on sex work?
- What is your understanding of settler colonialism and indigenous rights?
- Do you think capitalism is exploitative?
- Does your allyship include disabled folks?
Gentlemen, you need to run for the hills if any woman tries to take a conversation down that path. I’d honestly rather stick various body parts of mine into a blender than talk about any of those topics on a first date.
Luckily, I have also compiled the greatest list of questions on the internet to ask a woman on the first date. Here we go:
- How many guns do you own, and which one do you keep loaded near your bed?
- On third and five do you run the ball, throw out of shotgun or run play-action from under center?
- Is the only good communist a dead communist?
- Is “Red Dawn” the greatest movie ever made?
- How many years in prison should Hillary Clinton get?
- Is America finally great again?
- Should “Band of Brothers” be mandatory viewing in every school in America?
- Would Kenny Powers make an outstanding President?
- Are the SEC’s days of football domination over?
- Did the refs screw Wisconsin out of a 2015 basketball national championship?
- Is “Entourage” really a story about E and not about Vince?
- Should weddings during football season be illegal?
- Should all men be legally required to own at least one gun?
- Are dogs that weigh less than 50 pounds ever acceptable?
- Does Alabama belong in the playoff?
- Is George Strait the king of country music?
- Are you pro-Taylor Swift?
- Do you prefer professional sports or college sports?
- Are cats the worst thing on this planet?
- Given the high prices of ammunition, do you believe warning shots are no longer necessary?
- Is Miller Lite a classy beer?
- Are you willing to name your first born son after a “Game of Thrones” character?
- Is America the greatest country that has ever existed and will always be the best thing on this planet?
Those are just a few of the questions I like to ask while on a date. The list gets updated and changed with the times.
See the difference between my list and that garbage from the feminists? My list is actually fun and the questions are important. It also screens out every loser on the planet.
You’re welcome. Now go out there and start crushing it.