The Philadelphia Eagles came away Sunday night at U.S. Bank Stadium with a win over the New England Patriots. The other winner from Super Bowl LII would have to be YouTube.
The company revealed Monday that the top 10 most-viewed ads from the Super Bowl included a search for a voice assistant after Amazon’s Alexa loses her voice, a Bud Light Knight and a handful of trailers for upcoming blockbuster movies.
In total, the views on YouTube of Super Bowl ads jumped up 16 percent over the previous year, with viewership on devices in living rooms up by 52 percent, according to Variety.
1. Amazon’s “Alexa Loses Her Voice”
2. Budweiser 2018 Super Bowl Commercial “Stand By You”
3. Bud Light- The Bud Knight
4. Tostitos – Super Bowl Ads for All
5. Groupon 2018 Super Bowl Commercial ‘Who Wouldn’t”
6. “Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan”
7. Pringles | WOW 2018 Commercial
8. Marvel Studios’ “Avengers: Infinity War”
9. “Solo: A Star Wars Story”
10. “Westworld Season 2”