People didn’t have the most rational of responses when I floated my thoughts on Wisconsin’s football record for the upcoming season.
As I’m sure you all already know, I believe the likely outcome for my Badgers this upcoming football season is to go 10-2 during the regular season. They could go undefeated, could lose more games, but they’ll have 10 regular season wins where I have them pegged. (RELATED: Will Jack Coan Or Graham Mertz
View this post on Instagram
My friends, that prediction didn’t go over well with the loyal readers and fans. People were quick to jump down my throat. You can read some of the responses below:
- I expect the Wisconsin Badgers to keep its football tradition alive. NOT…ONE…NATIONAL…CHAMPIONSHIP
I’m going to enjoy David’s weeping and gnashing of teeth as his team struggles to achieve mediocrity.
- Why does the DC continue to let the epitome of obnoxious stupidity continue to blather about HIS teams that literally 99% of the readers don’t care about. The DC needs to rid itself of this clown show. Mensa Hookstead should be fired.
- Sorry David, crash and burn as usual. go Buckeyes!
- If the only two choices are ‘National Championship’ and ‘disaster’ then it will 100% be ‘disaster’.
- When Hookbait thinks Death Star-U (aka Wisconsin) will go 10-2 you can all be absolutely assured Darth Badger will win all of 2 games. Unfortunately we will all have to endure Hookbait’s whining and crying throughout the year as it all unfolds. It’d be nicer if the DC would fire this moron.
- Keep dreaming, Hookstead. Wisconsin will get no closer to the National Championship than their living room televisions…….again. Enjoy another Pinstripe Bowl. Or, maybe they’ll upgrade your guys to……the Las Vegas Bowl.