10 Things Gun Guys Never Say
Every gun guy knows the list of things you should never do with a gun. Don’t point it at anything you don’t intend to shoot for instance . If you have been around gun guys as long as I have you can spot a wanna-be gun guy quickly. Sometimes it’s their actions, other times it’s with their words. Here are 10 statements a real gun guy will never say.
10. I wish someone would make men’s concealed carry Capri pants.
9. I don’t want my grandfather’s guns, they are too old.
8. My next range bag will be a Gucci or Burberry if I can ever make my mind up.
7. No thanks, I have enough ammo already.
6. The .45 ACP and the 30-06 were huge mistakes.
5. As soon as someone makes a lavender scented AR-15 I’ll buy one.
4. John Moses Browning? John Moses Browning? Nope, never heard of him. What did he do?
3. Tell that bikini model wearing the thigh holster she is not welcome here.
2. Although it was a tough decision I decided to donate to Obama’s campaign instead of getting a new XD.
1. The right to keep and bear arms could be interpreted to mean a lot of different things.