Of the numerous, and varied, duties of American Hunter’s editors, few are as difficult as reviewing the past year’s new product releases and selecting the firearms, ammunition and accessories that are most deserving of the sought after American Hunter Golden Bullseye Award.
“The Golden Bullseye Award has become a much-coveted symbol of excellence, innovation and quality in firearms, accessories and related equipment,” said Joe H. Graham, Executive Director of NRA Publications. “This year’s winning slate offers consumers the very best the shooting and hunting industry has to offer. We congratulate the winners and look forward to recognizing them at the NRA Annual Meetings in Houston.”
NRA Publications will present its annual Golden Bullseye Awards and Golden Bullseye Pioneer Award at an invitation-only breakfast during the 2013 NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits, May 2-5, in Houston, Texas.
The 2013 American Hunter Golden Bullseye Awards recipients are:
• Shotgun of the Year: Franchi Instinct
• Ammunition Product of the Year: Remington HyperSonic Steel
• Optic of the Year: Laser Genetics ND-3X50 Subzero
• Gear of the Year: Brite-Strike EPLI
• Vehicle of the Year: 2013 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman
• Pioneer Award: Stephen D. Hornady, president of Hornady Manufacturing Company