5. “Remember I told you don’t use all your cheese for today’s fondue? Tomorrow is National Licorice Day
& National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day!” — actor William Shatner.
This one wins for “bridgyyyyboo”
4. “#tbt me and my sister bridgyyyyboo in Vegas for my birthday this year. I miss this little bug!” — Meghan McCain, daughter of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).
Enormous thanks for letting us know what the day means
3. “Happy Good Friday Everyone. A time to remember & reflect on the concept of sacrifice – regardless of your religious affiliation.” — Ebong Eka, HuffPost, cable news contributor.
Indeed, yes, they do
2. “Well, they call this Friday good.” — TheBlaze’s Oliver Darcy.
“Secret” confessional sure to rock Washington
1. “My secret pleasure: Just walking around looking at Staples looking at stuff.” — The Washington Post‘s Chris Cillizza.