And now for the dumbest part of our week… We’ve been collecting these for the past week and a half.
Dumb questions don’t deserve answers
5. “Is that ball on his hat deflated?” — National Journal‘s serial tweeter Ron Fournier during Tom Brady‘s presser.
A humblebrag to remember
4. “Weather report from @MLauer‘s family in the Hamptons: ‘foot and a half of snow so far’ and a lot still to come.” — CNN’s Brian Stelter. Gee, thanks Brian for that “weather report.”
ABC chief health editor dwells on the obvious
3. “Mittens are better than gloves. 2 pairs socks (avoid cotton), waterproof boots. Keep dry. Wet clothing pulls away heat.” — ABC News Chief Health Editor Richard Besser explaining how to keep warm in winter. Really?!!! Wet clothing is bad in the freezing cold?
NYT‘s Barro: the self-appointed transportation expert
2. “One upside of the fact that the subway is still running without passengers is that turning it back on will be easy.” — NYT’s Josh Barro.
Has it really come to THIS?
1. “I really love ice cubes.” — NYT tech writer Farhad Manjoo.