And now for the dumbest part of our week…
5. Reporter really likes sour cream
Scarry reported to The Mirror, “I did get some nachos, but they sucked.”
Journo wants you to know about his mindless traffic issues
4. “Saw a good game. Now stuck in mindless traffic outside #nats stadium. #attitude.” — National Journal‘s Ron Fournier, who is no stranger to this list.
Editor tweets about the smiley face on his
Chinese Thai takeout food bag
3. “The bigger the smiley face on the takeout bag, the more sauce has been spilled everywhere.” — The Washington Examiner‘s Jim Antle, a wonderful first timer to this list.
Journalists discovers something amazing
2. “It’s gotten to the point where I know exactly how many times to tap the 15 sec skip button on the podacsts I like.” — BuzzFeed political writer McKay Coppins, a newcomer to this list.”
NYT reporter cleverly admits he likes bagels
1. “Like I could be ‘lured’ into eating too many bagels on Sunday morning.” — Alex Burns, NYT, reacting to the concept of Newt Gingrich being “lured” into being Donald Trump’s Veep.
Correction: I wrongly assumed that Jim Antle was referring to Chinese food as opposed to say, Thai, Vietnamese or any other kind of takeout that includes bags with smiley faces and sauce that could spill everywhere. I regret the error, especially on Antle’s debut appearance on this list.