And now for the dumbest part of our week…
Ex-Politico reporter eats quinoa samples. You won’t believe what happened next.
5. “Earlier today, I ate some quinoa samples at Costco – almost immediately i regretted it – I shoulda listened to @PTRQ – quinoa always sucks.” — Mike Elk, former labor reporter at Politico, Washington Free Beacon’s 2015 ‘Man of the Year.’
Is this really how he motivates himself?
4. “In the office early to get my Tuesday on. #TuesdayMotivation.” — Ali Akbar, National Bloggers Club.
Politico publicist displays some seriously keen observational skills…
3. “So it seems like all of political Twitter is watching the #TonyAwards right now.” — Politico communications rep Jonathan Yuan.
Random AND bizarre: This is quite an achievement
2. “Does anyone have a parrot I can hang out with for a little while?” — BuzzFeed‘s Tracy Clayton, who got REALLY MAD at me once.
1. HuffPost reporter takes time out of her day to display a chocolate wrapper