Rolling Stone already published its cover story of Miley Cyrus, but they decided to milk the controversial, obnoxious pop star for all she is worth, so the mag published more of her annoying soundbites that couldn’t fit into the print version.
Cyrus referred to herself as a “creepy, sexy baby,” explained that cocaine is “gross,” but weed is awesome. She also admitted that she recently learned how wildfires start AND she said something really offensive about cats. Not cool, Miley. Not cool.
Here are the most ridiculous things that she said.
- On how she was like “a creepy, sexy baby” at the VMA Awards: “I know what I’m doing. I know I’m shocking you. When I’m dressed in that teddy bear thing, I think that’s funny. I was saying yesterday, I had this obsession about this character that’s like an adult baby. Like if you see a baby do something like that it’s so warped and weird, but there’s something creepily hot about it. So when I’m in that teddy bear suit, I’m like a creepy, sexy baby. But I forget that it’s, like, people in Kansas watching the show. That people that sit their kid in front of the TV and are like, ‘Oh, an awards show! Let’s watch.’”
- She offends people who did drugs in the nineties: “I think weed is the best drug on earth. One time I smoked a joint with peyote in it, and I saw a wolf howling at the moon. Hollywood is a coke town, but weed is so much better. And molly, too. Those are happy drugs — social drugs. They make you want to be with friends. You’re out in the open. You’re not in a bathroom. I really don’t like coke. It’s so gross and so dark. It’s like, what are you, from the ’90s? Ew.”
- Miley just learned how wildfires start: “The thing about L.A. is it’s pretty much always nice out here. Even when it was 100 the other day, I loved it. It felt good. I worked on my album in Philly, and I would take the train to New York on the weekends, and I’d get off the train and immediately want to die. I would just hate my life. And I’m from Nashville, which is kind of similar — when it’s hot, it’s fucking miserable. But Nashville at least it kind of rains in the summer. I don’t even remember the last time it rained out here. I always wondered how those big-ass fires start in L.A., and then I’ll throw my cigarette out the window or something, and I’m like, ‘There it is.’”
- Miley offends the cat-loving community: “[C]ats — cats are fucking creepy. Oh my God, cats are creepy. Every time I see a cat, I think it’s gonna turn on me. It’s gonna turn for the worst. I don’t ever see loyalty in cats. They’re gonna scratch you, and then run away.”
- She has profound thoughts on the media and Trayvon Martin: “And what makes me kind of sick is, Trayvon Martin’s trial didn’t happen more than two months ago. It got talked about a lot — but it still got done being talked about a lot quicker than the VMAs. And that’s really sad. For about two days, it was on Twitter and everything, everyone had their pictures as Trayvon — and then two days later, where was it? Who cared anymore?”
- Miley, like, invented Sunday Funday: “I try to not work too many Sundays. At least on Sunday nights, I try to chill out a little bit. I call it Sunday Funday.”