This week in dunces…
A question that deserves no answer
5. HuffPost Contributor Broderick Lee Greer: “If I just keep saying I want a tattoo will that eventually make up for me not having one?”
No words on this one
4. Campus Reform‘s Katherine Timpf on New Year’s Eve: “Why is everyone so drunk”?
Obvious “wisdom” you’d rather hear from anyone else
3. Conservative blogger Dan Riehl: “G’night and remember, the new year won’t be what you think it’ll be today, but what you make of it each day, one day at a time throughout.”
Dorky bathroom analysis
2. Slate‘s Matthew Yglesias at 12:42 a.m. New Year’s Day: “This house party needs to implement demand-responsive pricing for its single bathroom.”
Frozen trash cans?
1. RedState and FNC’s Erick Erickson: “Took the trash cans down. The rain from today has already frozen on top of the cans.”