Welcome to the Wednesday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking about Enes Kanter ripping celebrities for choosing money from China over human rights, Cincinnati breaks into the top four of the College Football Playoff rankings, James Franklin signs a monster 10-year extension, Mike Gundy goes on amazing rant about Thanksgiving side dishes, Lane Kiffin gives a very rational take on football rivalries, Wisconsin stuns Houston and “Yellowstone” continues to put up absurd TV ratings.
Let’s jump in!
- NBA Player Rips Celebrities For Choosing Money From China Over Supporting Basic Human Rights
- The Latest College Football Playoff Rankings Are Out, And Cincinnati’s Position Will Shock You
- Penn State’s Football Coach Signs Gigantic Extension. Can You Believe How Much Money He’s Making?
- College Football Coach Goes On Incredible Rant About Thanksgiving Side Dishes And Life Moving Too Fast
- Lane Kiffin Has Incredibly Reasonable And Rational Take On College Football Fans Hating Each Other
- Wisconsin Pulls Off Shocking Basketball Upset
- ‘Yellowstone’ Continues To Get Insane TV Ratings. The Numbers Are Proof America Is Obsessed With The Duttons
As always, thanks for tuning in for another episode of “The David Hookstead Show,” and make sure to check back Monday for a new one. Until then, enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!