Welcome to the Thursday episode of “The David Hookstead Show.”
On today’s episode, we’re talking ESPN analyst Rod Gilmore sharing an insane opinion about Mario Cristobal yelling at a player, Sage Steele says ESPN’s vaccine mandate is “scary” to her “in many ways,” NBA players won’t be paid if they miss games because of the vaccine mandate, Richard Sherman signs with the Buccaneers, Wisconsin is the only team with a top 10 defense and a losing records, odds are out for Graham Mertz getting benched against Michigan, Michael Wilbon rips Lane Kiffin for no reason, Devin Williams fractures his hand after punching a wall and Netflix might make “Stranger Things” spinoffs.
Let’s dive in!
- ‘Racial Injustice’: ESPN Analyst Shares Absurd Opinion About Oregon’s Coach Yelling At A Black Player
ESPN Superstar Says The Company’s Vaccine Mandate Is ‘Scary’ To Her ‘In Many Ways’
- NBA Players Who Miss Games Because Of Vaccine Mandates Won’t Be Paid
- Richard Sherman Announces That He’s Signed With NFL Team
- One Stat Perfectly Shines A Light On The Pathetic State Of Wisconsin’s Football Team
- Will Wisconsin QB Graham Mertz Be Benched Against Michigan? The Oddsmakers Officially Weigh In
- ESPN Star Shreds Lane Kiffin, But He’s 100% Wrong
- MLB Superstar Breaks His Hand After Drinking Too Much And Punching A Wall. What Was He Thinking?
- Netflix Executive Hints That There Might Be ‘Stranger Things’ Spinoffs On The Way
As always, it was fun spending some time with all of you and make sure to check back for the week five college football special this Saturday.